Monday, 12 March 2012

The Musical...

Okay, I can't sing/dance lets get that sorted from the out set! YET I find my self in the highly unlikely predicament of starring in the local Balsall Common amateur dramatic society summer show!

#holycrap

So you might be thinking I'm pursuing a long life dream or it's an unknown urge deep within me... No, not at all I simply have been talked into singing on stage to an Abba based musical to a bunch of people who I don't know. In short I'm filling my pants

'Gimmie Gimmie Gimmie An Idea'
Written by Yaz

2 comments:

  1. haha I was smiling when I saw the post title.
    going YESSSSS!!!!!

    perfect :) I wondered after the mention last
    time if this was going to get realised - and
    it is!! I love how you've *just* somewhow ended
    up doing it!! - utter horror and admiration is
    what I feel for you!! ... but having said that
    I think the payback from doing it is going to
    supercede anything you could've expected - and
    any fears you have now. that's a guarantee.
    if this isn't the case, you can leave lots of
    shaky fist comments and I will feel suitably
    berated!!!

    err abba songs - you def gotta do it!!!
    1/abba=feelgood factor. 2/muriel's wedding.
    I rest my case! ... don't back out!!
    -g

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello there!

    My name is Cliff and I'm holding The Sartorialist book by Scott Schuman giveaway right now. I'm so happy that I'm here to officially invite you to join the giveaway, it's open internationally. I'm so excited that you have the chance to win. Thank you so much for your time! :) Click HERE for the giveaway!

    ReplyDelete